Uni Modded Tesla Build for cpn3 and lite

Hai guys!!! Introducing u TESLA for cpn3 and lite. Its an AOSP based rom with essential features. The build I made can be flashed over both cpn3 and lite. Its like universal build, it auto detects ur device and flashes accordingly. Thanks to Binod Khundhawal for the code I needed for auto porting.


ROM FEATURES:-

Main feature is, it supports rootless substratum.

Supports display, touch lol. :p Don’t be serious. Am just kidding.

Has TESLA COIL. Which has sub categories such as system, lock-screen, status bar, navigation and multi tasking.

I guess fine ram management. Along with good backup if u charge it below 80%.

Only these are just exceptional but also maybe similar features compared to other roms. I can assure that u can make full customization in this rom.


FEATURES OR APPS I ADDED:-

1st main thing I added latest apps till 05/09/2017 2:27 am. And most of them are from play store. Just WPS office and Valerie theme are external apps.

U will love the new launcher Lawn chair just 3mb which just resembles pixel launcher O but with advance features like changing app icons and many more. And I also added default settings for lawnchair.

I have added WPS office for documents and mx player for videos.

I have added stock g-apps modified zip which contains only essential g-apps. Just use  them. Am sure u will like the list.

I replaced few of the stock apps with latest useful apps like bacon camera instead of default camera.

Another example like replacing gallery with play store signed photos app.

I gave u latest Terrarium Tv app for watching latest episodes and movies in almost HD quality. U can download and save. It got various links for single download in which u can choose asper ur choice. For example, u can see latest episode of “got” in one or two days in HD and also u will b notified if links are available.

Lucky Patcher for making updates of system apps to make them system instead of installing them in data which uses internal.

Assistant Volume app help u hear ur assistant even when u keep media volume low. Its just like it make a separate volume for assistant.

Handwritten smart calci instead of normal google calci. Pixlr for pic edits.

Tremux app for terminal command execution.

For data based users and for instant social network access, I have added flite and m-lite.

For some reasons, I have added floating stickies and float drawer for instant access for writing anything which has size of 500kb for both of it.

Added fp app locker.

I have just added everything. U just need to download and follow instructions I have added.
Please just explore. I can’t explain all here.

BUGS:-

Camcorder, playstore downloads can’t be paused and volte.( hope I can fix this soon.)

Added Flashing Instructions Directly in zip. Please do follow it.

TeslaMod4.1(7.1.2)UNI Coolpad_FinalBuild.zip

CREDITS:-

Guys that Worked on rom:

Savanth Sunny ( Rom porter and modder, the me :p)

Pawan Kumar ( Team Porters cap, motivator and helper)

Renz Aljon ( For nougat porting guide)

Pawan Mourya ( For init.d support for dual rom)

Binod Kundawal ( For code that helps in auto porting rom and testing)

Uday Hegde ( For universal fp patch)

Tesla Builders ( For making rom)

Mohan CM ( For making it for k4 note)

Team Porters ( All members of team Porters for their assistance)

Testers:

Cpn3l

Revanth & kotesh        
Vaidya Vishnu Acharya
Pawan Mourya

Cpn3

Savanth Sunny ( me :p)
Binod Kundawal

Comments

Our popular posts

Low sound fix on custom roms with BioHzard for cpn3/l by Savanth Sunny

Coolpad Note 3 lite V30 Lollipop Rom (Twrp Flashable)